Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Target: Finish 20 ct Jet-Dry Powerball Tabs only $1.44




Finish 20 ct Jet-Dry Powerball Tabs $3.59
$2.15/1 Finish 01/01 SS Insert   
FINAL COST = $1.44

Please note you may want to print The Finish Dishwashing Status update from yesterday at 3:53pm to use the coupon if you think your cashier may not accept the coupon: According to Finish on their Facebook page they released this information:


Finish Dishwashing
Finish fans, the $2.15 coupon was an exclusive insert in newspapers nation wide, not an online coupon. This coupon is valid on Quantum packs 25ct. and higher as well as ANY Powerball or Gelpac.

5 comments:

  1. its say 25 jet dry powerball tabs not 20

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to Finish on their Facebook page they released this information:


    Finish Dishwashing

    Finish fans, the $2.15 coupon was an exclusive insert in newspapers nation wide, not an online coupon. This coupon is valid on Quantum packs 25ct. and higher as well as ANY Powerball or Gelpac.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sight you are more up to date than a sight that gives faulse info so just wanted to correct that love your sight thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) feel free to correct me anytime if I make a mistake. If I can't prove it I will eat it. LOL I want YOU to have the correct information just as much as I want to have it when I arrive at the store. Thanks for being a fan!!!

    ReplyDelete